Plan your day for the February 23, 2019 Lake Erie Folk Fest.
Doors and Culinary Bistro open at noon.
1 – 6pm
50 FREE Community Concerts, Music Workshops, Community Jams, Kids’ Activities, Community Dances and more
Just a few highlights:
– Community concerts with Gretchen Pleuss, Olivia Martinez, Lea Marra, Eden & Lukas Pool, Bob Frank, Paulo Costa Trio, Thor Platter Trio
– Special Performance by the Euclid High School Drumline
– Dance workshops: Swing, contra, African, Classical Indian
– Sacred Harp singing, community sing
– Old-Time Banjo Summit with Richie Stearns, Lukas Pool, Mark Olitsky and Doug Unger
– Irish Whistle and Flute Workshop with Brian Bigley
– Fiddle basics with Bruce Tackett
– Spoken Word/Poetry workshop and open mic
– Music workshops in ukulele, fiddle, guitar, songwriting, mandolin, more!
– Polka with the Chardon Polka Band
– Old-time, bluegrass and Irish community jams
– Kids workshops & activities
– Pop-up jamming all day
– Food & concessions
6 – 7:30pm
Grand Finale Concert
Concert admission $15; prepay online for $10; age 12 & under free.
Doors Open 7pm. Tickets will be available at the door until they sell out.
Richie and Rosie Americana
Jim Volk Guitarist
Journeywork Traditional Irish
Shri Kalaa Mandir Classical Indian Dance
Chardon Polka Band Duh, polka!
Richie and Rosie bring a new sound to traditional Americana, old-time, and folk music.