On April 30, 2022, the Lake Erie Folk Fest returns! LEFF is a one-day festival that brings together music lovers from across Northeast Ohio for an indoor celebration of traditional music and dance.
We Need Your Support
Give to the LEFF Indiegogo campaign and help us reach our goal! LEFF depends on donations, large and small, from generous individuals such as yourself. Dollars raised from this campaign represents just a portion of festival costs. We are a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, so your donation may be tax deductible.
Please consider a donation and be sure to join us for the 2022 festival on April 30th for an afternoon of free workshops followed by an evening concert in the beautiful Shore Cultural Centre auditorium.
Presented by The Northeast Ohio Musical Heritage Assn. (NEOMHA), the Lake Erie Folk Fest is a celebration of diverse traditions and a gathering of musicians young and old, experienced and novice. In short, the festival inspires and fosters traditional music in Northeast Ohio.
Passing It On
LEFF and NEOMHA are dedicated to ensuring that traditional music and dance is passed on to newcomers and to new generations. To accomplish this, the Lake Erie Folk Fest offers:
- an amazing array of free music workshops, jams and performances
- an affordable evening concert
- and this year, a chance to gather safely after two years of pandemic isolation
More Things You Can Do to Help
- Spread the word and talk it up!
- Share this campaign, LEFF’s website, and Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages
- Ask your friends and family to make a donation
- Ask your employer to become a sponsor
- Volunteer your services before or during the festival… this is an event by and for the people!
Visit the festival website at lakeeriefolkfest.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Northeast Ohio Musical Heritage Association provides venues and opportunities for the performance, sustenance and preservation of folk music in Northeast Ohio through the creation of inspiring experiences that stimulate a personal love and appreciation of folk music. For more about the non-profit, visit neomha.org.
The 6th Annual Lake Erie Folk Fest: 4-30-22 | Indiegogo